Input to identify trail-related opportunities
The Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association (CCCTA) is seeking your input to develop a first-ever Regional Trails Strategy to harness the full range of benefits related to trails.
The project team – led by Larose Research & Strategy (Peter Larose) and McElhanney Ltd. (Ted Morton) is seeking your input to identify the following trail-related opportunities.
- Improve current trail infrastructure
- Develop new trail experiences on existing trails
- Determine trail maintenance priorities• Understand the current state of signage and wayfinding
- Identify user conflicts between motorized and non-motorized activities
- Understand impacts to the environment and community, and
- Explore the region’s major trail corridors.
If you have any questions about the project, or would like to give input please contact email@example.com.